Thursday, September 01, 2005




Thursday September 1, 2005 - 8:24AM

It's been a minute but here are the highlights. I've been to Chicago to play ball with high school friends and participate in Chicago's Carifete, its version of West Indian style carnival. There was a lot of rum and red body paint (there are pictures above).

I leave for Seattle on Labor Day for Bumbershoot Music Festival to perform at a slam there and at the Seattle Slam while i'm there. But here's the real news. I sign my book contract today. I get an advance check and everything, so look out for its eventual release in April. There'll be the most ridiculous book-release party ever. There'll be burlesque and everything.

More news later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mahogany L. Browne said...

yea on advance check and big YEA on burlesque

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home