Sunday, November 14, 2004

Swing State Extravaganza
Day 2 1/2ish
3:52AM

Three.
That’s all you need to know.
Three.
A club.
in Milwaukee.

Art’s Performing Center.
A strip club.
in Milwaukee.
That’s all you need to know about performing arts centers.

Earlier I had dinner with Laray. Dasha came and met me so we could go out and dance. So we went to Three.
Interesting.
house music.
surreal.
I know folks probably thoink I’m overusing this term but you have not seen the places I’ve seen, the five foot dapp drunk dude in the strip joint with the pork pie hat; his stripper girlfriend with the tight red dress and the huge belly. I’m not making it up.

black never looked so good, never blossomed like a road side orchid and offered itself to the world like salvation.

Three.
AM.
Art’s Performing Center.
see you soon.

Read Osho.
That's the guy's name apparently.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home